WWE SmackDown Phoenix, Arizona
The commentators are Michael Cole and Pat McAfee.
– Tonight is WWE SmackDown, the blue show starts with the commentators who welcome us. Participants in the men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match are already on ladders in the ring, aside from Omos who is standing next to a ladder with MVP.
Seth Rollins speaks first to welcome us to SmackDown. He tells us he can speak for each participant… he gets cut off by Drew McIntyre who doesn’t want Rollins to speak for him. Same for Riddle. Seth Rollins takes the microphone and says that the best place to cash-in is at SummerSlam with the match between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar…he already did!
Riddle talks cash-in on Roman Reigns, but Sami Zayn says it won’t happen! He’s in the MITB Ladder Match and he’ll take the briefcase to leave it with the Bloodline. As long as he has the briefcase, Roman Reigns will be safe.
MVP says there’s a giant in the ring with them and she’s the clear favorite. Sheamus recalls that he already has cash-in against Roman Reigns. Drew McIntyre stops him and says he already beat Brock Lesnar in 5 minutes and at Money in the Bank he will beat them all… The Miz’s music hits and he comes on stage. He recalls that the last time he had the briefcase, he cash-in on McIntyre! Ezekiel’s turn to arrive on the scene. He introduces himself and says he deserves to be the last entrant because he was supposed to have a qualifying match against Kevin Owens.
Happy Corbin arrives and says that no one is as lucky as him in Las Vegas. Madcap Moss walks in and tells Happy Corbin that he thought they were done with the jokes. He has already failed his cash-in, he will have no chance to do it again. He is there to take the last place.
The wrestlers all start talking at the same time, but Adam Pearce arrives on the scene and announces that a Battle Royal will take place between all the wrestlers who are in the ring.
Participants: Sheamus, Riddle, Happy Corbin, Sami Zayn, Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn, Omos, Madcap Moss, The Miz, Ezekiel
At the end of the match, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and Sami Zayn remain. The latter is eliminated by Drew McIntyre then Sheamus tries to eliminate McIntyre but the two wrestlers find themselves near the ropes. Happy Corbin appears out of nowhere to eliminate Drew McIntyre and Sheamus.
Winner: Happy Corbin
– Behind the scenes, Happy Corbin is happy after his victory. Kayla Braxton asks him for his answer to Pat McAfee’s challenge. Corbin does not answer…
– A video about the rivalry between Ronda Rousey and Natalya is shown.
– Backstage, Megan Morant is with Natalya who assures that she will be the first person to tap Ronda Rousey during Money in the Bank. The only thing Rousey will be carrying will be her 10 month old baby.
– The New Day makes its entrance. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods tell us that last week everyone wanted to see Shanky dance. They were having a great time until the Viking Raiders came and ruined everything. They may have gotten serious now… The Viking Raiders come to the ring. Xavier Woods hands his microphone to Ivar who wants to take it, but Woods lets go and a fight between the two teams explodes. The Viking Raiders end up having the upper hand on the New Day.
– Behind the scenes, The Miz, Madcap Moss, Happy Corbin and Ezekiel are with Adam Pearce. The latter says that Kevin Owens can’t wrestle, so all four of them will be in a Fatal 4-Way tonight and the winner will have the last place in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
– The wrestlers are in the ring for the next match. Before the bell rings, Becky Lynch arrives to take a seat at the commentary table.
6-woman tag team match
Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, and Asuka vs. Raquel Rodriguez, Lacey Evans, and Shotzi
At the end of the match, Liv Morgan made her ObLIVion on Shotzi to give her team the pinfall victory.
Winners: Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan and Asuka
– After the match, Becky Lynch quickly gets into the ring to do her All Man-Handle Slam on Asuka and leave in stride!
– Behind the scenes, Sonya Deville joins Adam Pearce. She criticizes her decision last week (to put her in a Handicap match). It was a mistake and Sonya Deville slaps him!
– The Usos and the Street Profits are in the ring with Kayla Braxton in the center asking them questions. First question posed to the Usos: How afraid are they of losing the titles and how afraid of Roman Reigns’ reaction if they lose? The Usos want to know why she asks if they are scared. Do they look scared? The Bloodline manages all the shows! The Street Profits laugh and say Roman Reigns is running the show instead. The Usos, they manage a supermarket.
Second question posed to the Street Profits: Have they lost their killer instincts and don’t get along after their last losses in PLE. The Street Profits ask her where did she hear that? Probably wrestling sites! They’ve had that killer instinct ever since they’ve been on SmackDown, they’ve had it when they’re with The Usos. They respect the legacy of the Usos, but they are unprepared for hungry Street Profits. They will collect their securities at Money in the Bank.
The two teams face each other and steal the opposing team’s catch phrase.
– A video about Gunther is shown.
– Max Dupri is in the ring and he introduces us to the first clients of his Maximum Male Models! The first is mass which becomes ma.cé who parades us on the stage. Now it’s time to introduce the second client: Mansoor which becomes må.sôör. The latter also introduces himself to the fans on the stage.
– Backstage, Megan Morant is with Ronda Rousey who tells us that Natalya better learn to count because her baby is 9 months old. She will tap Natalya during Money in the Bank.
– The Maximum Male Models will host the 2022 Tennis Wear Collection next week on SmackDown.
The winner will be in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
Happy Corbin vs. The Miz vs. Madcap Moss vs. Ezekiel
At the end of the match, Happy Corbin made his End of Days on Ezekiel then he wanted to pin, but Madcap Moss came back in the ring to send Corbin in the corner then he took the opportunity to pin Ezekiel and win.
Winner: Madcap Moss
– The show ends with the commentators reminding us of the participants in the men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match and celebrating Madcap Moss, while Pat McAfee makes fun of Happy Corbin.
Photo credit: WWE