Digital marketing has been around for more than 15 years, even so, it’s still difficult to sum it up in a few lines.
So how do you get the best out of it? The best solution remains to have a natural referencing (SEO) or paid (SEA) strategy to promote your website.
Referencing techniques will lead to better results in search engines.
Social media are also essential, the fairly rich content distributed on social networks and linked to your website will make it possible to raise it in the search engines.
The web marketing strategy
You need a launch strategy for your website, whether you are new or old on the Internet. At Digimood, you will find all the Internet and SEO solutions adapted to your business.
Your marketing strategy must unite all distribution channels to create the ideal synergy you will need to achieve your goals.
To do this, you need to optimize your budget, your expenses and study your income. Thus, you can refine your marketing strategy. The ROI is often better controlled.
If you have a website or are thinking of creating one, don’t just think of a website, but rather of a real internet marketing strategy.
First of all, your site remains the central platform for your activities on the Internet. All channels bring visitors to your platform, and the main purpose of this site is to turn your visitors into customers, which is where we start talking about conversion.
Bad marketing is bringing in visitors who won’t make the purchase. The more efficient your site is, the better it converts visitors.
The 7 phases of internet marketing:
1. Analysis, collect information, your audience is targeted
2. Planning, planning the site structure, content, and market fit.
3. The outline, outline the web strategy, the acquisition of new customers and think about the various methods of conversion.
4. Conversion, writing content (copywriting) and providing the necessary images and videos
5. The acquisition of visitors, define the sources of traffic (natural or paid referencing). You should also think about developing the social media strategy and listing the offline media implemented for the strategy.
6. Test! And check if these are the right prospects that we bring to the website
7. Optimization: controlling performance indicators (traffic, conversion, sales, etc.); fix any bugs on the site and continually improve the existing one.
The most important thing is to always satisfy the customer in order to have good results.
Let’s say you have a website with a great design, easy navigation and good products. However, your website traffic remains low, far from your objectives. The problem comes mainly from referencing: every day thousands of other sites are created and compete with your website on search engines.
When a prospect does a search, and they should land on your site, the search engine provides them with plenty of alternatives, and if you’re not at the top of the results, that prospect won’t notice you. This is where SEO comes in, which has the mission of driving your site to the top of search engine results.
It will be enough to create quality content with optimized keywords.
The keywords will be your Grail, the location in the titles and a good density, without exaggeration, will allow you to be indexed by search engines more easily.
External links from other sites will also give your website better visibility. Search engines will then find your site popular, interesting and credible.
The most interesting point is to create golden content that your audience validates.
Content is king on the internet, content marketing is all about creating interesting, useful and targeted content.
Content marketing is cheaper, more effective and less intrusive. Being accompanied by professionals is essential for a successful ascent on the search engines. What are you waiting for?