New Barça banderilla for Lewandowski
And it goes on and on. While Robert Lewandowski has returned to training in Munich, the Polish striker still hopes to join FC Barcelona. This morning, RMC Sports announces a new proposal from the Catalan club for the Polish trigger. The offer would be around 50 million euros excluding bonuses and would be closer to Bavarian requests. Paris Saint-Germain and Luis Campos are also monitoring the case.
- Our opinion : FC Barcelona is more than ever on target. But Bayern can play the watch to get the best offer, especially if PSG interferes in the file.
These 5 players whose value Bielsa exploded
10 HOURS AGO
Is Lewandowski Barça-compatible?
After Koulibaly, Chelsea wants to continue with Kimpembe
While the transfer of Kalidou Koulibaly is almost complete and should be formalized by the end of the week, Chelsea does not want to waste time finding his complement. While the names of Jules Koundé and especially Nathan Aké returned insistently to London, Image and Christian Falk announce this Wednesday that the Blues and Thomas Tuchel have made Presnel Kimpembe their priority to complete their brand new central hinge.
- Our opinion : Paris will not retain its “titi” in the event of a good proposal. And a new challenge could not hurt the world champion.
Presnel Kimpembe, PSG defender.
Credit: Getty Images
Strootman, the ball of OM…
The “series” Strootman starts again. Loaned since January 2021, successively to Genoa and Cagliari, the Batavian is back at Olympique de Marseille and according to The teamPablo Longoria, the Marseille boss, would have all the trouble in the world to part with it. Returning from Italy where he was again injured, the 32-year-old Dutchman would receive 550,000 euros gross per month and would like to join a Gulf country, as the daily explains. Termination is an option, but it will be expensive.
- Our opinion : Strootman’s contract will definitely cause problems until the end of OM. Finding him a base is essential for the payroll.
Ten Hag asks his management to retain Cristiano Ronaldo
The vagueness is always in order for Cristiano Ronaldo. While the future of the five-time Ballon d’Or at Manchester United has raised many questions in recent days, Erik Ten Hag, the new coach of the Red Devils would have asked his management to do everything to retain the Portuguese. This is announced by the Time this Wednesday. Start of the week, The Parisian speculated on a potential arrival of CR7 at Paris Saint-Germain.
- Our opinion : It is always very difficult to know which shirt Cristiano Ronaldo will wear next season…
Aouar in the small papers of Real Betis
After Fekir, will Betis welcome a new Gone? One year from the end of his contract, Houssem Aouar is about to leave. The team announces that the Sevillian club would be very interested in the profile of the Lyon midfielder. If he hopes to find a project and a club competing in the Champions League, the French international (1 selection) would not be insensitive to the call of the Verdiblancos.
- Our opinion : Aouar needs a change of scenery. When we see the success of Fékir on the side of Benito Villamarin, a departure of the 24-year-old player to Sevilla could be a good option.
OL and Textor’s 86 million euros: “OL’s transfer window is already attractive”
What if West Ham were ahead of PSG for Scamacca?
Paris has an unexpected competitor in the Scamacca case. According to information from The Gazzetta dello SportWest Ham have entered the dance for the Italian international. The Italian daily even speaks of an offer of 40 million euros (plus variable bonuses between 5 and 7 million euros), more than the last of PSG (35 million + bonus). The ball is in the court of Sassuolo and the transalpine striker.
- Our opinion : Real interest or just a way for Sasssuolo to put pressure on Paris? We would tend to bet on the second option…
Ekitike or Scamacca at PSG? “On the promises and the price, it leans towards Rémois”
Manchester United hit goal for Lisandro Martínez
If the Frenkie De Jong file continues to vampirize attention in Manchester, the Red Devils are close to finding their happiness in central defense. sky sports confirms that an agreement in principle is about to be found for the transfer of Lisandro Martínez (24 years old). The departure of the Argentinian international could be finalized for a sum slightly less than 50 million euros.
- Our opinion : Maguire confirmed captain by Ten Hag, Lisandro Martínez full of promise and future potential starter, it can smell scorched for Raphaël Varane on the side of Old Trafford …
No more tinsel: “With Ten Hag, Manchester United must be inspired by Liverpool”
Suárez, the sweet dream of Monza
What if Adriano Galliani and Silvio Berlusconi managed to attract another big name? Accustomed to trying for “tinsel”, the duo could do it again this summer. This Wednesday, the Gazzetta dello Sport confirms the revelations of Gianluca Di Marzio announcing a pronounced interest of the promoted for Luis Suárez (35 years old). Free since leaving Atlético de Madrid, the Uruguayan international (132 caps, 68 goals) would even be the top priority of the Lombard club.
- Our opinion : Galliani and Berlusconi are not at their first attempt. An arrival of Suárez at the promoted would not be a surprise.
Denied by Rennes, a match played in 2021/2022: can Umtiti get out of it?
Newcastle ready to go all-in on Isak
Hugo Ekitike moves a little further away from St James’ Park every day. Still looking for an attacker, the Magpies would have set their sights on Alexander Isak (22). The telegraph reveals this Wednesday that the English club would be ready to spend a large part of its remaining transfer window budget to afford the Swedish international (37 caps, 9 goals). Last season, the native of Solna scored 10 goals in 39 matches with the Basque club and has never hidden his desire to leave in recent months.
- Our opinion : Despite having near-limitless resources, Newcastle leaders are watching their spending this summer. It’s a tough choice for the Magpies here.
Alexander Isak (Royal Society)
Credit: Getty Images
Olympic interest(s) for Kluivert?
After a freelance at OGC Nice last season, Justin Kluivert could return to Ligue 1. In his edition of the day, The messenger explains that the player would interest OL and OM in particular. West Ham are also said to be monitoring the case. Roma hope to recover around 12-13 million euros.
- Our opinion : Roma could make a discount so much they want to part with Kluivert… If the interest of OM would not be improbable, that of OL is more surprising.
Depay not tempted by Tottenham…
Not necessarily in the odor of sanctity since the arrival of Xavi on the Catalan bench, Memphis Depay could lift the veils. While a possible interest from Tottenham has leaked in recent hours, sport suggests that the Dutchman would not be very keen on Antonio Conte’s project in London…
- Our opinion : The future of Depay is difficult to read. A new season at Barca seems to be the most likely option right now.
Why is the Lewandowski case dragging on?
End (definitive?) of the adventure at Barça for Trincão
It was one of FC Barcelona’s summer wishes. Bought for 31 million euros in January 2020, Francisco Trincão will definitely leave Catalonia. As announced by sky sports and Fabrizio Romano, the Portuguese international (7 selections) returns to the country. The winger was loaned out to Sporting on a €10m purchase obligation, complete with a buyout clause.
- Our opinion : Although still very promising, Trincão was one of the financial follies of the last presidency at Barça. His departure will allow the blaugranas to free up payroll and cash for other recruits.
Özil continues his visit to Istanbul
- Our opinion : Decidedly very complicated end of career for the native of Gelsenkirchen… Let’s hope that this next challenge will allow him to regain his magic.
Bayo, new LOSC fireworker
It was in the air for several days, now it’s official. After sixteen seasons spent in Clermont, where he grew up and experienced almost all categories of young people, Mohamed Bayo left Auvergne to join Lille. The 24-year-old Guinean international has signed up for the next four seasons with the Dogues, who have paid nearly 14 million euros to afford him.
- Our opinion : A job well done by the Mastiffs. Jonathan David has not left yet, but his departure is already anticipated.
Lecomte on loan at Espanyol
After a season on loan at Atlético Madrid, where he remained in the shadow of Jan Oblak, Benjamin Lecomte was loaned to Espanyol Barcelona for the 2022-23 season. Under contract with Monaco until June 2024, the 31-year-old goalkeeper started as number two, behind Alexander Nübel, in the spirit of Philippe Clement.
- Our opinion : With the 14th of the last La Liga season, the former Lorient player can hope to have more playing time.
Lorient has found its new doorman
While Paul Nardi and Matthieu Dreyer have succeeded each other without success in goal, FC Lorient has found its new goalkeeper. Swiss international Yvon Mvogo (4 selections) signed for two years this Wednesday evening. Loaned to PSV for two seasons, the Leipzig goalkeeper has just solved the problem of the number 1 goalkeeper who disrupted the Merlus season in 2021-2022.
- Our opinion : A big sigh of relief to come in Morbihan? Certainly.
Salzburg offer themselves great hopes from Saint-Etienne
The Greens are still losing a young shoot. Great hope of the Saint-Etienne club, relegated to Ligue 2, Lucas Gourna-Douath (18) has signed up for the next five seasons with RB Salzburg. The Austrian champion paid 15 million euros to secure the services of the midfielder.
- Our opinion : The RB knows how to deal with young talents. Gourna-Douath still has a lot to learn, but should find the ideal environment to explode.
The 17 transfer window information that you missed on Tuesday
YESTERDAY AT 5:20 PM
PSG and OL among others: why is it so difficult to sell this summer?
07/11/2022 At 10:00 PM