Skriniar at PSG, it’s imminent
This is information signed by the very serious Corriere della Sera. According to the generalist daily, PSG has sent a new offer for Milan Skriniar. It would amount to 65 million euros, bonus included. “The defender is one step away from the Parisian club“, confirm it Mail in its edition of the day, rather optimistic about the good outcome of the case. It might curl into “24 or 48 hours“. The Parisian also ensures that PSG is confident for Gianluca Scamacca.
- Our opinion : This transfer seems only a matter of time.
Pogba, 6 years later: one step back, two steps forward?
10 HOURS AGO
What would the PSG defense give with Skriniar?
A way out for Gueye?
- Our opinion : Letting go of an undesirable person who earns 500,000 euros per month, that would suit Paris well.
Bayern push for De Ligt
Bayern Munich are stepping up for Matthijs de Ligt. As revealed by the Italian media, Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic was in Turin on Monday to negotiate directly with Juventus. He said he was optimistic after the meeting. The proposal would be as follows: 70 million + bonuses and a gross salary of 18 million euros for the Dutch defender. The Old Lady who claims 90 million hopes for a revival of Chelsea.
- Our opinion : Juve are hoping for a bid for De Ligt, but the defender seems to be leaning towards Bayern.
The Umtiti file “on-stand-by” in Rennes
Florian Maurice, the sports director of Rennes, spoke about the Samuel Umtiti file on Monday at a press conference. “For the moment, this file is on stand-by. We are working on other solutions for the moment“, he dropped when the Barcelona defender seemed close to the Breton club in the middle of last week.
- Our opinion : Unless the situation turns around, Samuel Umtiti does not seem to be on the way to joining Rennes.
JUVENTUS KIMPEMBE PLAN B
A game of musical chairs is brewing well among the central defenders. Juventus expect to see De Ligt slip away to Bayern Munich for a handsome sum and are looking for his replacement. According The Gazzetta dello Sportthe Turin club has made the Neapolitan Kalidou Koulibaly its priority but is obviously thinking of other solutions and in particular the Parisian Presnel Kimpembe whose name has come up regularly lately in the departures section.
- Our opinion : A serious track but still far from complete.
Presnel Kimpembe, PSG defender.
Credit: Getty Images
The De Jong case soon to be decided at Barça…
According sports worldBarça will quickly decide on the future of Frenkie De Jong, in the sights of Manchester United. The Spanish daily explains, this Monday, that Xavi will soon meet its leaders to decide on this file. The Catalans’ coach wants to plan the future season and find out if he can rely on his midfielder or not.
- Our opinion : If the trend does not change, De Jong should leave Barca this summer. But watch out for surprises…
…WHICH RAPHINHA IS CLOSING
The former Rennais believes in it and struggles. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Raphinha believes his transfer from Leeds to Barca is “imminent”. The English club should accept the 72 million euros recently offered by the Catalans. The 25-year-old Brazilian winger, bought less than 20 million from Rennes in 2020, is pushing in this direction because he dreams of joining the Blaugrana.
- Our opinion : Raphinha is confident but the announced extension of Dembélé could thwart his plans.
Why is the Lewandowski case dragging on?
WILLIAMS LEAVES LIVERPOOL FOR NOTTINGHAM FOREST
The child of the Reds changes air. Liverpool have announced the transfer of Neco Williams to Nottingham Forest. Arriving at the Reds at 9, the 21-year-old Welsh international defender signed a four-year lease with the promoted Premier League. He was loaned to Fulham in the second half of last season.
- Our opinion : A good 6th summer recruit for Nottingham Forest which is a long-term one.
DOUCOURÉ AT CRYSTAL PALACE, IT’S OFFICIAL
As expected, Cheick Doucouré leaves Lens to join Crystal Palace against a transfer fee estimated at just over 21 million euros. The 22-year-old Malian international defensive midfielder has signed up for the next 5 seasons with the London club coached by Patrick Vieira.
- Our opinion : Fofana and Clauss being courted, the Sang et Or must still be careful not to give up all their best players.
MARCAO SIGNS IN SEVILLE
The Andalusians are holding the replacement for Diego Carlos. Sevilla FC have announced the recruitment of Marcao from Galatasaray against a transfer fee estimated at 12 million euros. The 26-year-old Brazilian central defender has signed up for the next five seasons.
- Our opinion : The Andalusian club often has a hollow nose but Marcao lacks reference.
OM GO ON THE ATTACK FOR KLUIVERT
If Justin Kluivert has returned to AS Roma after a loan to Nice, he could quickly return to Ligue 1 The Marseille leaders are busy offering themselves the Dutchman and have even made an initial offer of 10 million euros according to the Corriere dello Sport. The Italian club is asking for 12 to sell the 23-year-old Dutch striker. Nice and Monaco remain on the spot.
- Our opinion : The positions not being very far apart, the transfer is on the right track and Jordan Veretout could follow.
Justin Kluivert during his demonstration against OM in the Coupe de France.
Credit: Getty Images
FRATTESI TO ROME
The Italian international is getting closer to the Wolf. Davide Frattesi is not “one step away from Roma” according to journalist Nicolo Schira. The talented and solid 22-year-old midfielder has already agreed with the Roman club for a 5-season contract with an annual salary of 2 million euros. Sassuolo, however, wants players in exchange like youngsters Cristian Volpato and Filippo Missori.
- Our opinion : A promising reinforcement in sight for José Mourinho.
Davie Frattesi with Italy against Germany
Credit: Getty Images
ADLI FINALLY ARRIVES IN MILAN…
The young Frenchman is indeed a Rossonero. Bought last year by AC Milan in Bordeaux against 8 million euros but loaned to the Girondins for a season, Yacine Adli was finally able to discover the facilities of the Lombard club on Monday. The 21-year-old midfielder is tied to the Italian champions until 2026.
- Our opinion : Adli will have to make a place for himself within a substantial workforce.
…WHO TRACKS FEKIR
The former Lyonnais pleases in Serie A. According to sports stadiumNabil Fekir is on the shelves of AS Roma but also of AC Milan who have inquired about his situation. Betis are demanding 35 million euros, a sum too high for the two Italian clubs even if the 28-year-old is coming off a good season.
- Our opinion : The Beticos are a little too greedy for a player who has a good rating but only cost them 20 million in 2019.
Nabil Fekir, the attacking midfielder of Bétis Sevilla.
Credit: Getty Images
MEDICAL VISIT TUESDAY IN MAINZ FOR FULGINI
The playmaker has chosen the Bundesliga. According The teamAngelo Fulgini will leave Angers and join Mainz in the next few hours against 7 million euros. The 25-year-old is due for four seasons after passing his medical on Tuesday.
- Our opinion : Fulgini could have hoped for better than the 8th in the German championship but gave new impetus to his career with this departure abroad.
LILLE HOLDS UP TO WEST HAM FOR ONANA
According to Sky Sports, West Ham made a second offer of 30 million euros to Lille to recruit Amadou Onana but this was refused. The Belgian international midfielder, 20 years old and 1m95 arrived in the North last year from Hamburg against 7 million. The Hammers could look to other avenues.
- Our opinion : If he wants to sell, LOSC should not be too demanding.
Credit: Getty Images
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SAINT-ETIENNE AND SALZBURG FOR GOURNA-DOUATH
The team ensures that ASSE and Red Bull Salzburg have found common ground for the transfer of Lucas Gourna-Douath. The Austrian champion who will play in the C1 will pay 15 million euros plus a percentage on a possible resale to afford the 18-year-old midfielder who already has 61 L1 matches.
- Our opinion : A transfer that should do a lot of good for the finances of the Greens.
Ten Hag closes the door on Ronaldo: ‘He’s not for sale’
11 HOURS AGO
Zidane at PSG? The fake news from the clan… Zidane
15 HOURS AGO