In full acceleration of its development in France and abroad, IODA Group, a human-sized and business-oriented consulting firm, mixing Data, CRM, Digital & Technology, is looking for talented employees.
In this context, IODA Group is recruiting a Product Owner Marketing Digital/CRM
Position and missions
Project management and steering
The management, steering and implementation of projects by guaranteeing customer satisfaction and compliance with deadlines / estimated budgets such as:
– Manage audits, develop transformation files and study all the possibilities with associated recommendations
– Write / challenge expressions of needs, user stories, functional specifications, manage / assist business owners
– Follow schedules, alert and find solutions by anticipating
– Guarantee the quality of deliverables and provide teams and customers with real added value
– Ensure good relations between the actors (business, business owner, product owner, tech lead, …)
– Lead several projects simultaneously and ensure their success
– Animate and participate in the various committees (project, steering)
The realization and / or participation in Marketing / Digital and CRM projects with a business / functional perspective such as:
– Opportunity studies and strategic framework
– Design of marketing plans
– The digitization of the customer relationship
– Carrying out diagnostics of digital platforms (CRM, CDP, etc.) and proposing optimization solutions
– Tender management
– Business and functional framework
– Implementation of solutions
Administration and development:
– Participate in the response to calls for tenders and costing of missions
– Manage (hierarchically or transversely) consultants and actively participate in recruitment
– Support employees to develop their skills
– Anticipate new practices and opportunities in order to boost the activity
– Communicate and represent the company with external bodies and customers
– Participate in the strategy of the company / Be a force of proposal with the management in the axes of development
Profile and skills:
The position to be filled requires a strong versatility, the different services offered require a strong ability to adapt in order to be able to respond to the environment of the different Customers:
– Mastery of digital marketing, CRM, loyalty program, relational system, customer experience, …
– Mastery of transformation levers: web to store, e-commerce, social media, monetization, influence, mobile and devices, e-CRM, e-reputation, intranet, user experience, etc.
– Advanced knowledge in data management (big data, cloud, web solutions…) and different tools (CMS, eCommerce platform, CDP,…) and/or functional architectures
– Ensure digital monitoring and new trends and seize development opportunities
– Solid knowledge of project management (agile, V-cycle, etc.)
– Mastery of management techniques (know how to increase the skills of the teams, change management, getting people to adhere, etc.)
– Ability to cost projects and staff teams
Higher education (Engineer, Business School, Bac +5), having more than 7 years of professional experience with successful experiences in consulting.
Are you attracted by the consulting business and do you have strong technical skills with the ability to offer operational solutions with high added value?
If you want :
Join a dynamic and motivated team where your talents, ideas and proactivity will be recognized and encouraged,
Discover a diversity of projects and several sectors of activity / professions in France or abroad
· Have real prospects for development
So JOIN US!
You will have the opportunity to work in Paris, Bordeaux, Barcelona or Reunion Island
CDI – Attractive Fixed Remuneration + Variable depending on the profile.