Mercato – Nantes : l’pineux cas Blas… – Football

Advertisements

After three years of good and loyal service, with a Coupe de France win last season thanks to his goal scored in the final against Nice (1-0), Ludovic Blas wants to leave FC Nantes to join Lille. But his trainer Antoine Kombouar does not hear him at all that way…

Market - Nantes: the
Advertisements

Ludovic Blas remains under contract with Nantes until 2024.

Funny summer for Ludovic Blas. Nantes since 2019, the attacking midfielder has moved to the Canaries from a promising player to a confirmed player, as evidenced by his more than interesting last season from a statistical point of view (41 games, 15 goals and 5 assists, editor’s note) and ended with the club’s first title since 2001, thanks to its goal in the final of the Coupe de France against Nice (1-0).

Because of his good and loyal service, the former Guingampais was therefore granted an exit voucher, and Lille quickly positioned itself.

Has LOSC moved too much?

So far, so good. Problem: Lille initially only offered 15 million euros. And President Waldemar Kita, who expects more, said no. Then the championship started, and rather badly for Nantes with two draws against Angers (0-0)… and Les Dogues (1-1). Aware of the problems of depth in his workforce, coach Antoine Kombouar therefore pushed a first outburst. The exit voucher Blas agreement? I’ll end up saying no. There will be a deadlinehe promised.

And this one has obviously hit you. Because after a new rant from the Kanak on the slowness of the transfer, his president sided with him. Today, I would say that he is not leaving. I want him to stay. (…) We are playing the European Cup, it’s still a comfortable ‘prison’ isn’t it? If he wants to leave to win more Lille, I’m ready to give him the samerecently announced the Franco-Polish businessman. Problem: Blas doesn’t care. Salary, but also the Europa League.

Blas is looking for a new challenge

According to information from The team, the former Guingamp is not leaving to earn more but to take up a new challenge, he who believes that he has reached the end of his Nantes adventure after three years where the club has had more downs than Tops. Especially since the Lille project, led by Paulo Fonseca, has something to appeal to the 24-year-old player. The Mastiffs want to play the leading roles in the league again, and above all forget this sad 10th place last year. The workforce is already attractive, so if we add Blas…

LOSC believes that the U19 European champion with Les Bleuets could be the missing piece to regain some ambition. And it is for this reason that a new offer has been made to the Canaries: €15m, plus €2.5m in bonuses. This meets Nantes requirements, unless it is now too late? For me, sportingly, it is unthinkable to see Ludo leave, decided the Kanak in a press conference this Thursday! Even less Lille, if that’s the case, because everyone told me it was Lille.

Kakuta arrives, Blas leaves?

a, it’s not a sports project in my opinion. They finished 10th behind us and above all, they don’t make the European Cup! You have to explain to me! On the sporting level, I said ‘no start’. This concerns Ludo but also Alban Lafont or Moses Simonconcluded Kombouar, more than tired of this soap opera… which would end like this? It is far from being acted, because Nantes has targeted the replacement of Blas in the person of Gal Kakuta. If Lens frees its attacking midfielder, then the door to the start could open…

In your opinion, is Nantes right to keep Blas against his will? Do not hesitate to react and discuss in the area add a comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *