What marketing strategy in 2022?
The previous two years have upset all business strategies, requiring constant adaptation, and overnight. Thus, marketing has never been so decisive in the development of brands: content strategy, improved customer experience, preferred social networks, SEO optimization… You still need to know what consumers really expect! The beginning of 2022 is therefore the perfect opportunity to review the evolution of marketing as well as the best practices to adopt to optimize your own strategy. The goal ? Analyze the current situation to better anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
On this occasion, HubSpot, Contentsquare and Hootsuite are meeting to take stock: see you on Tuesday, January 18 at 11 a.m.!
Register for the webinar for free
The program for this webinar
Concretely, this webinar will take place in two parts:
- Introducing the Marketing Evolution Report: based on data collected from 1,500 marketers, this webinar will be an opportunity to reveal the results of the report on the state of marketing in 2021. You will notably discover the importance of putting people back at the heart of interactions brands/customers, the new physiognomy of content marketing, the social platforms favored by companies or even the best reporting and attribution tools.
- Tips and best practices for your marketing strategy in 2022: the three experts will deliver their advice and best practices to optimize your marketing strategy in 2022. You will discover in particular:
- How to optimize the customer experience? with Contentsquare
- What social media marketing strategy?with Hootsuite
- Which reporting and attribution strategy should be preferred?with HubSpot
To review these topics, 3 speakers will be present:
- Erell Le Gall, Senior Solutions Engineer – HubSpot UK
- Wendy Carré, Content Marketing Manager – Content Square
- Yann Dirheimer, Customer Marketing Director – Hoot Suite
The webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, January 18 at 11:00 a.m., will last 1 hour. A question and answer session is also planned: it’s the perfect opportunity to talk to marketing experts! The event is completely free, all you have to do is register via the link below.
Not available on Tuesday, January 18? A recording will be sent after the webinar to all registrants.
Get my place for the webinar