Join Titleist, the #1 Golf Ball brand!
Titleist and FootJoy are names that golfers around the world know. These brands are owned by Acushnet Company, the world’s largest manufacturer of golf products, headquartered in Fairhaven, USA. The French subsidiary of Acushnet is responsible for sales and marketing for France, Benelux, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
We offer you the rare and exciting opportunity to join the Titleist marketing team. Are you passionate about golf? Do you have a qualification or a first professional experience in digital marketing? Do you want to work in a dynamic, innovative and young environment? So we can’t wait to meet you…
You want to start or continue your career in the golf industry. You have a degree in marketing and you have a first professional experience in this sector, ideally in the field of sport. You are able to communicate in English, understand the challenges of world-famous brands, and work in an international environment.
As a Titleist Digital Marketing Specialist, you will report directly to the Titleist Marketing Manager for Mainland Europe and work closely with other members of the Titleist Marketing team, corporate departments and external vendors. , both locally and internationally. You will be the guarantor of the development and implementation of the Titleist digital marketing strategy in France, Benelux, Spain, Portugal and Italy and you will be challenged on the 4 main axes below:
WEBSITE – ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
• Pilot and manage our merchant website via a dedicated CMS.
• Participate in the updating and continuous improvement of our website (Titleist.com.fr), optimize its referencing (SEO) and boost traffic in our strategic markets.
• Make Google Analytics data speak according to KPIs that you have defined.
• Support the development, planning and execution of all paid digital marketing plans and campaigns (Display, Social, Videos) in close collaboration with our agency & media partners.
• Ensure the implementation, proper functioning and monitoring of campaigns via Campaign Manager.
• Develop our SEA campaigns on the different platforms.
• Follow the dedicated budget.
• Participate in the definition and manage the creation of B2B and B2C email campaigns (retargeting, acquisition, automation) for all markets.
• Plan, design, segment and distribute campaigns through our CRM tool (Emarsys).
• Carry out assessments via the production of reports and identify optimization levers.
• Improve customer knowledge through the management of a healthy and qualified database.
• Support and train teams in data collection.
• Ensure the daily management and reporting of our social networks and participate in the development of our editorial line / communication strategy on these platforms.
• Create, adapt and upload content on the company’s various existing social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube). Creation of specific accounts according to the needs of the different markets.
• Animate and interact with the Team Titleist community: respond, federate and retain fans of the brand by managing a large community made up of customers, prospects, influencers through exchanges, question-and-answer sessions with our technical experts, etc..
• Activate our community of brand ambassadors by creating dedicated content, special operations, or any other means of promoting synergies with this specific audience.
You are the ideal candidate to join us if…
• You are a graduate of a higher education in the field of marketing, or in a school specializing in Digital Marketing.
• You already have a first experience of at least two years in a similar role.
• You are equally at ease in writing and speaking in the language of Shakespeare and the international context motivates you.
• You have an appetite for brand marketing strategy, the world of digital marketing and e-commerce.
• You have a strong appetite or you already master Google Adwords, Analytics, Campaign Manager, Web Designer tools; Facebook Business; the MS Office suite. Knowledge of graphics software is a plus.
• You like to test, retest, A/B test…to monitor, analyze and improve the performance of your campaigns
• You are curious, creative, autonomous, endowed with excellent interpersonal skills with listening skills and you like to carry out several projects at the same time with deadline constraints.
• Justin Thomas, Antoine Rozner, a Birdie or Etiquette have no more secrets for you.
We offer you:
• The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in the world of sport and a leader in its market.
• An exciting and stimulating job in a permanent, full-time position, starting as soon as possible.
• The possibility of integrating and collaborating on a daily basis with an international team based in France, Germany,
in the United Kingdom and the United States.
• Attractive compensation and benefits on Titleist and FootJoy products.
• Executive status, meal vouchers, mutual insurance 80% covered by the employer, access to employee savings.
• Position based in Montataire (60) – Accessible to Main Line Trains from Gare Paris Nord (30 min)
If you wish to apply, we invite you to send your application with CV (in French) and cover letter (in English) with the reference TITLEIST-DIGITAL before September 25, 2022 to: Recruitment_Mainland@acushnetgolf.com
GOOD PLAN : To subscribe to the Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport channels… at the best price, go here