The 9.2.7 update of Shadowland will be deployed next week. This will pass commodities regionally for the Auction House, which will once again be available directly from the WoW Companion app, and also adds a new service trade-only chat channel. Find the details in the full patch notes below.
9.2.7 Patch Notes
The 9.2.7 update of Shadowland will be deployed in World of Warcraft August 17!
UPDATE FROM THE AUCTION OFFICE: GOODS COMMON TO THE REGIONS
- Auction houses across all realms in the same region now share the same auction list for commodity-type items (gems, herbs, flasks, consumables, etc.). Items not considered commodities, such as armor and weapons, remain specific to each realm.
THE AUCTION HOTEL ARRIVES IN THE WOW COMPANION APP
- You can now perform the following actions from the WoW Companion app:
- Consult and display current auctions
- Bid and buy
- Search Auctions
- Add and remove articles from your favorites
- View and cancel your auctions
- Developer Comment: It is with great pleasure that we are bringing the Auction House back into the WoW Companion app. The new app update allows players to make purchases, view auctions, and more. We wanted to restore access to the auction house as soon as possible, which is why we have decided to exclude the sale of objects via the application. We understand that selling items was one of the most popular features of the mobile auction house, but we wanted to give you quick access to many of the most frequently used features, and then add new features to the application little by little. We will improve the application over time, based on your use of it, and after evaluating the risks and the development burden of implementing tools for future updates. To learn more about this update, read our latest article.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- We have added a new chat channel to request or offer services for certain activities, such as raids, dungeons or PvP: this is the “Trade (Services)” channel.
- Developer Comment: The Trade channel that has been in-game for 18 years will still work, but we wanted to add a new channel for service-specific requests like Raids, Dungeons, and PvP. If you want to buy or sell this type of service, this channel is for you! If you’re not interested, you can leave this channel or isolate it to its own tab. Thanks to this new category, you will be able to continue to use the Commerce channel to buy and sell items and artisan services, without it being cluttered with other discussions.